Bid Online FTP – Download Function
- Double click on the setup.exe icon (blue icon).
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- Once in Bid Documents on any particular job, click on “Click here to receive sections via BidOnline FTP”.
- Once in FTP Download Utility follow instruction to select required plan sheets and sections.
- After clicking the “create” button right down the identifier # and job name for future retrieval.
- Click the back button on your browser to go back to the BidOnline page.
- Follow the same procedure for downloading as many jobs as needed.
- Selection is now done.
- Click on the “Start” button on the bottom left of your screen.
- Move mouse to “Programs”.
- Move mouse to “Bid Online FTP”.
- Click on “IIFTP”.
- Type in your Bid Online User ID (always a Number).
- Click on “Logon”.
- A directory of the identifier #’s will then appear.
- Click on the identifier # you wish to extract and Click “Load”.
- The name of the job and your section selection will then be displayed.
- After verifying that the selection is correct click “Download”.
- Step #1 – Choose your location to download the file.
- Step #2 – Type in a directory name. (i.e. The job name)
- Click “OK”.
- Wait until bar reads “Command Successful”.
- You may now go and open the .svd at the directory you chose.
- After you have successfully completed the above steps, you may now delete the jobs from the FTP server.
- To delete, all you need to do is highlight the job identifier and click on “Delete profile”
- A window will ask if you are sure you want to delete, select yes.
- You will see “Transfer complete” in the IIFTP window when completed.
- To end your session click on the “Logoff” button the exit the window.
· Hint: While transfer is in progress you may do other things on your computer. Just move the box out of the way.
· Remember that this program is in testing; please take notes on how we can make this service better.
· Also you may do as many FTP transfers as needed, then later go back and transfer them to your drive.
· Remember to always click on the .svd file in the directory you saved the job in to open documents.